Fabric: Swiss cotton from some shop in the fabric district in New York, bought a couple years ago. I LOVE that when I chose to make my wedding dress I just used fabric from my stash.
|I started with a bodice mock-up over my stays and chemise.|
|I then cut out and sewed my bodice.|
|Discovered the sleeve pattern was not|
a good one...so made mock-up sleeves.
|The sleeve pattern was entirely too large.|
|I took out about two inches from the centre of |
the sleeve, and took out a lot of excess from the
|Once the sleeves were figured out, the rest came |
together without any issues. This is my test of
the pleated trim at the base of the dress.
|I ultimately decided it poofed out the bottom too|
much, and chose to save it for a later project.
|On the day!|